Wednesday, May 6, 2009


   This is a picture of my wife Catherine taken at our favorite restaurant in L'Escala on the Costa Brava in Catalonia. We spent six weeks in the South of France and Spain. My sister has lived in Provence for the past thirty years so I have spent a lot of time in both Spain and France. Both of these countries have impacted and influenced my art work for years.
  My wife is my best friend and we enjoy doing everything together. She is a brilliant scientist (Her PhD is in Evolutionary Biology from the University of Chicago. She graduated Summa Cum Laude). I am a most fortunate man! If anything disastrous were to happen to us she is the one I want to have my back. She is calm, wickedly intelligent and she knows her way around firearms. She is a very good shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment